- 2 MOA red dot for precision and fast target acquisition
- Battery life: 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery on setting 8
- Battery type: CR2032 battery (included)
- AR15 Ready includes 39 mm Spacer and LRP (Lever Release Picatinny) Mount – Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- Flip-up lens covers – front is solid, and rear is transparent – allowing the user to shoot with both eyes open and lens caps closed in an emergency situation
- Advanced optical lenses for enhanced light transmission and ultimate dot clarity
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness
- Hard anodized non-reflective surface
- 12 brightness settings: 1 off position, 4 night vision compatible settings, and 8 daylight settings
- 1X (non-magnifying) operationally parallax free optic
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Temperature span -49°F to +160°F
- Weight 3.0 oz / 84 g (sight only)
The Micro T-2 optic features recessed lenses with protective flip-up lens covers. The front cover is solid and rear is transparent – allowing the user to shoot with both eyes open while the lens caps are closed in an emergency situation. The sight housing is constructed of hard-anodized aluminum alloy for optimal protection of the electronic and optical components in all types of environmental conditions. Aimpoint 3XMag-1™ and 6XMag-1™ magnifiers and all generations of night vision devices pair perfectly with the Micro T-2 sight. The AR15 Ready configuration includes a 39mm spacer and LRP (Lever Release Picatinny) base that attaches to MIL-STD-1913 rails with a quick detach mechanism.
There are no reviews yet.