- 2 MOA dot size
- 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation
- 1 Off position, 4 night vision compatible settings, and 8 daylight settings
- Weight 3.0 oz / 84 g (sight only)
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Advanced optical lenses for enhanced light transmission and ultimate dot clarity
- INCLUDES: Standard Mount, Flip-Up lens covers, CR2032 battery, Micro tool
The Micro T-2 optic features recessed lenses with protective flip-up lens covers. The front cover is solid and rear is transparent – allowing the user to shoot with both eyes open while the lens caps are closed in an emergency situation. The sight housing is constructed of hard-anodized aluminum alloy for optimal protection of the electronic and optical components in all types of environmental conditions. Aimpoint 3XMag-1™ and 6XMag-1™ magnifiers and all generations of night vision devices pair perfectly with the Micro T-2 sight. This configuration includes the Standard Mount that attaches to MIL-STD-1913 rails bringing the center of the optical axis to 20mm above the rail.
Aimpoint red dot sights are operationally parallax-free, which means the visible dot remains parallel to the bore of your weapon no matter what angle your eye is in relation to the sight. Therefore, the user never has to worry about centering the dot inside the sight. If you have a proper zero, when the dot is on the target, so are you. Aimpoint red dot sights increase confidence by allowing the shooter to focus on the target while keeping both eyes open, fully situationally aware at all times. Users can achieve first round hits faster with greater confidence.