The PRO™ has a 2 MOA red dot that allows for fast target acquisition. The hard anodized, high strength aluminum housing provides incredible protection against any physical abuse the sight may encounter. It is vibration and shock resistant and submersible up to 150 feet. The sight is powered by a single DL1/3N battery and ACET technology provides over 3 years of constant-on use at daylight position 7 and even longer on the night vision settings.
The Aimpoint PRO comes with a spacer and QRP2 mount that attaches to MIL-STD-1913 picatinny rails without any additional tools. The optic has flip-up lens covers – the front is solid and the rear transparent – allowing the user to shoot with the lens caps closed and both eyes open in an emergency situation. The PRO sight is fully compatible with all generations of night vision devices and the Aimpoint 3XMag-1™ and 3X-C™ magnifiers.
Aimpoint red dot sights are operationally parallax-free, which means the visible dot remains parallel to the bore of your weapon no matter what angle your eye is in relation to the sight. Therefore, the user never has to worry about centering the dot inside the sight. If you have a proper zero, when the dot is on the target, so are you. Aimpoint red dot sights increase confidence by allowing the shooter to focus on the target while keeping both eyes open, fully situationally aware at all times. Users can achieve first round hits faster with
- 2 MOA red dot for precision and fast target acquisition
- Battery life: 30,000 hours (over 3 years) of constant operation with one battery on setting 7
- Battery type: DL1/3N battery (included)
- QRP2 Mount and spacer – Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail by snap/twisting knob three times
- Flip-up lens covers – front is solid, and rear is transparent – allowing the user to shoot with both eyes open and lens caps closed in an emergency situation
- Front lens opening is threaded for addition of killFlash® anti-reflective device (ARD)
- Retainer straps for adjustment caps
- Hard anodized non-reflective surface
- 10 brightness settings: 4 night vision compatible settings and 6 daylight settings
- 1X (non-magnifying) operationally parallax free optic
- Submersible to 150 feet (45 meters)
- Temperature span -49°F to +160°F
- Weight 7.8 oz / 220 g (sight only)
There are no reviews yet.